Friday 25 February 2011

A Doll's House Macaroon

Description
For those with a sweet tooth…a homemade pink almond meringue with a butter cream centre

Cost
£3.74 / packet
25p / biscuit
Taste 8.25 / 10
Aesthetic 4.5 / 5
Dunkability 0.5 / 5
Crumbliness 4.5 / 5
Total 17.75 / 25

“Too bloody good”
“I felt like I should be sat in a tea shop at the seaside, indulging in a full cream tea”
“Very lovely and the prettiest entry to date. But is it a biscuit…?!”
“It was a delicious and surprising taste”
“Oh my goodness – this is a most amazing experience. And theatre themed as well? What more can you ask?”
“Very nice – def upped the game!”
“Superb aesthetically, and a wonderful rich taste; campest biscuit yet. If, indeed, it is a biscuit and not a fancy.”
“Just beautiful, loved the colour, loved the icing, loved the sweetness. Very yummy – I don’t think I could eat more than one though!”

No comments:

Post a Comment